Stay tuned

Not ‘coming soon’ any longer.  I’m here.  Check out my two new entries 🙂

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Stay tuned

1. Ling says:

Hi Lisa Michelle! Thought I’d drop you a line to say hello since I found out you are starting your own blog! Thanks again for your version of the cc recipe…I will try your advice and do the 1 cup brown and 1/2 white! The original recipe that you came up with has won alot of nice comments ! Keep up the awesome baking!

2. jen says:

i found you lisa, oh blessed converter of the levain recipe 🙂

lets trade links to our blogs. link to me 🙂
    kitchenperfectionist.blogspot.com
    and i’ll do the same

btw my main (not food) blog is wordpress so if you need any help, i’m your girl

3. lisamichele says:

Thanks, Ling! That was so sweet of you to ‘christen’ my blog with my first comment. I’ll definitely be posting the Levain recipe with different attempts to make it even better. I’m really going to dig deep here, since this is my blog.
    ——————
    Now..if I could only figure out a way to make this page prettier!

4. lisamichele says:

I linked you to me, all by myself. Damn, I’m so proud it didn’t take me 3 hours to figure out how..lol

5. Dawnie says:

Hi Lisa! Thank you for this recipe. Thought I’d dive right in – made your CC Levains, 5 dozen of them tonight! Awesome. All for year-end school sharing, and I sure am proud to send them in! I used 3 1/2 cups of flour (for me, by wt: 1lb 2.5 oz). Everything just as you said, I made my baking time 22 minutes at 350 to get that nice golden color on the top.

Question: next up, I want to try your Dark Choc PB Chip. I do have dutch cocoa that is just itching to be used! Would I use 1/4 cup or a 1/2 cup of it? I am making these for hubby – being a good sport and coming with me to “Sex and the City” this weekend! I want to get this cookie right on the first go around! Thanks, Lisa!

6. lisamichele says:

Dawnie,

I’m so glad they worked out so well for you. I also have the recipes posted in this blog, along with every detail about how I got there. It’s the second post after the lasagna.
    ————————–

As for the DC Peanut butter chip cookie, if you LOVE a super, deep rich chocolate flavor, use the half cup. If not, use the 1/4 cup. OR, you could forgo the dutch process, and use 1/2 cup regular baking cocoa, which isn’t as rich, adding 1/4 tsp of baking powder to the recipe. However, since your DP is dying to be used, I’d go with it, and just decrease it to 1/4 cup to be safe (adding 1/4 cup flour), and if it isn’t ‘chocolatey’ enough for you, use 1/2 cup in your next batch. Better edible the first time, just in case ‘too rich’ is hard to eat!
    ———————————

BTW, I’ll be seeing SATC too! I can’t wait! I was addicted to that show.
    ———————————–

That said, let me know how the dark chocolate cookies turn out for you!

7. Debbie says:

OMG!!! I am one of the lucky ones who got to actually taste Lisa’s cookies. They are the best I have ever had. I am so proud of u Lisa. You are totally amazing.